Product Description and Process
metal stamped tags steel marking stamps manufacturer
Production process: metal stamping process
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with hot rolled plate, clod rolled plate, galvanized plate, aluminum boards, stainless steel boards, aluminum magnesium alloy boards. Q195, Q215, Q235, Q275, 08A1, 08F, 10F, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, Zn100-PT, Zn200-SC, Zn275-JY, DX1, DX2, DX3, DX4, SECC, SECD, SECE, SUS301, SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, etc.
The metal stamping products are widely used for auto-car parts, truck parts, train parts, vehicle components, aviation industry components, furniture appliances, electronic product, other machinery components, etc.
Sheet Metal Stamping Services
We’re a precision sheet metal stamping and forming company dedicated to efficient, dependable and cost-effective processes that fulfill every metal part or component need.
Metals We Stamp
Metal Stamping Techniques
● Deep Drawing
Stamping Service Capabilitie
1. Press control system reduces tool downtime and eliminates defects. Seamless transition from low-to high-volume production if needed.
2. Clean, professional, & well-organized plant that follows 5S lean initiatives. Rapid turnaround prototypes and production.
3. More than 15 precision metal stamping machines, punch presses ranging from 45 to 1000 ton capacity.
4. The capacity to handle volumes that range from 10,000 into the millions.
5. Equipment needed for progressive dies as well as secondary tooling.
6. Programs in place to measure and improve die set-up and down time, with a focus on set-up time reduction.
7. Full service in-house tool maintenance.
8. Project management.
9. The ability to produce prototypes and conduct R&D testing.
10. Extensive range of value-added operations that are customizable to part and customer needs.
Flexible Contract Stamping
As one of the leading sheet metal stamping companies in China our contract project managers and metal forming machine operators have years of experience developing aluminum, copper, brass, steel, and stainless steel stamping solutions. This experience allows us to be flexible with our time, processes, and resources in order to meet our customers’ needs. It also lets us be innovative in our approach to specific contract stamping solutions. Whether your project calls for hemmed, ironed, pierced or deep drawn stampings — or a combination — we can handle it.
Cost-Saving, Sensor-Controlled Tooling
We have made significant investments into advanced sensor technology that protects the tooling on our stamping and forming machines, significantly increasing their efficiency. Our sensor program has also given us the ability to weld, tap holes, assemble parts and make measurements right in the stamping die — in real time — which reduces the need for costly secondary operations. Protection sensors are routinely implemented in every die we build; effectively reducing crashes and protecting your investment. Our dedication to our sensor program has resulted in award-winning stamping die designs and innovative manufacturing technologies.
Integrated Precision Metal Stampings
In addition to providing quality sheet metal stampings we offer services for any stage of a product’s development lifecycle; including prototyping, numerous assembly capabilities and warehousing solutions.